- 70 Micron Polymeric Calendered Vinyl
- Permanent Clear Solvent Based Adhesive
- 140gsm Kraft (Mauve Print) Liner
- Durability: 8yrs B&W, 7yrs Colours, 5yrs Metallics
- Fire Rating - Class B
- Finishes - 55 Gloss & 2 Matt
0 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Customer ratings and reviews
This is Clear M7-105 Vinyl, Metamark 7 Series.
This is not cheap monomeric, this is a high quality polymeric calendered vinyl, this is the most durable vinyl, it is less prone to shrinkage, found in monomeric vinyl’s.
Pro's of higher quality polymeric vinyl:
1. Far Longer life span than any monomerics vinyl’s
2. Virtually no shrinkage, unlike monomeric vinyl
3. Ideal for flat and slightly curved applications
4. A thicker film, will make easier handling
5. Usually 75 microns thick
6. Expected life span is 8 Years externally, internally 15 years +
The range offers excellent cutting and weeding characteristics, and exterior durability of up to 8 years making it ideal for use on external applications including vehicle graphics and exterior sign applications.
May be applied with a wet or dry application.
Apply unstressed, in particular to curves and recesses. It is not suitable for application over rivets or complex recesses.
Face Film: Polymeric calendered PVC
Gauge: 70 micron nominal
Tensile Strength 47N/25mm MD / 43N/25mm TD
Elongation at break 180% MD nominal
Shrinkage -0.5% MD max / -0.2% TD max
Type solvent-based acrylic
Weight 22gsm nominal
Adhesion to glass 20 mins 15N/25mm nominal
Adhesion to glass 24 hour 20N/25mm nominal
Perceived tack Medium
Shear strength Medium to high
Application temperature +5°C to +60°C
Service temperature -30°C to +110°C
Type Kraft paper
Printed Metamark 7 Series in Purple print
Gauge 145 mym nominal
Weight 140 gsm nominal
Finishes Available 55 gloss and 2 mat
External weathering 8 years for black and white, 7 years for
colours and 5 years for metallics
Fire Rating Class B. BS EN 13501-1:2007
BS 6853:1999 Cat1a&b (Passenger Rail)
EN ISO 5659-2 (Goods Rail Vehicles)
ISO 5658-2 (Goods Rail Vehicles)
Resistant to mineral oils, fats and
fuels, aliphatic solvents, mild acids, salt
and alkali for e.g. diesel oil, gasoline,
paraffin, hydraulic oil, antifreeze, soap